The warranty is for LiFePO4 Golf Cart Battery ONLY.
Extreme Team Cart & Accessories. (“Manufacturer”) warranties each Extreme Team ® branded battery sold by Extreme Team or any of its authorized distributors or dealers in the United States (“Battery”) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a duration period of 5 years, after the date of purchase, as evidenced by the original receipt (the “Warranty Period”).
If your battery fails due to a defect during the Warranty Period, you may obtain a free relevant after-sales maintenance service.
Any replacement batteries or accessories you obtain under this Limited Warranty must be identical or reasonably equivalent to your original ones.
NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty with respect to any defects or damage to the Battery arising from any abuse or mishandling of the Battery, or from any one or more of the following:
• Failure to properly install the Battery, failure to properly keep the Battery maintained.
• Product that has been unauthorized to be opened, repaired, modified or tampered with.
• Breakage, theft, abuse, neglect, accident, collision, freezing, explosion, fire, wreckage, use of special additives, overcharging, undercharging, over discharging, charging or installing in reverse polarity, melted and or broken terminals
• Misapplied or improperly sized Battery for the application. Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for.
• Batteries exposed to excessive heat or cold temperatures (Above 120 F & below 32 F)
• Batteries that have had the manufacturing date codes destroyed or tampered with;
• Damage caused during shipping or mishandling of the Product
• Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, reverse polarity connections
• Environmental damage; inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer; exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the application. The Manufacturer reserves the right
• to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period.